Saturday, March 22, 2008

Haiya

I expected something like that one la, why u guys bother. Make life difficult only, just move on and don't give a shit la.

At least we know that the jokes and the shit that we talk among ourselves are not behind each other's back and we laugh about it, even though I do get angry at Nick sometimes for being too funny haha. And besides, is Koks my new friend? Kavi is my new friend? Jin Shuen Meili Maxine are my new friends? I talk to them and laugh and shit, them being Shuen and co, doesn't mean we all have hang out together and go all girly time yoooo, and they're nice and friendly and open and definitely more matured than you, I admitted about how I did talk about people and that I do feel ashamed about it. I admit to alot of things that people keep hidden for the fear of being shamed, fear of being judged, fear of being talked about, fear of being ugly in the eyes of other people, but you know I said it before I said it again, I dont care. Because I know people care too much about themselves to care about my problems so why bother? And I don't think Nick does, or Ky, yea they do talk shit most of the time but what does it matter to you? It doesn't get out beyond our group, their group (since i have no friends now right) or whatever. So whats the big deal? Its like this now because you are confined (we're not, because we have lives outside school with outside friends too, FRIENDS WHEE FRIENDS! tralalala) in this minute ignorant society we call WMS FORM 5 2008 and after that is all passed, you think the big world out there is like this? Where people talk shit and you retaliate and expect people to stop and spare you a miserable minute to care? Dude, people have no time for your drama and your bitchings, they don't like, they just ditch you and move on. You think people so desperate for your friendship ah when there are other people to know and trust and be close to? Come on guys, I've moved on and I'm picking up my life with my love and my friends. Yea. MY friends. And you don't know shit about me anymore you think you have the right to talk? I don't talk man, I've got nothing to do with your drama and stuff, so whats your problem? Whats passed is passed la what for you bring up? Nothing new about me to talk about issit? Nevermind la I gip u sumting new, I am actually A cup then I stuff tisu in my nen nen pok until become C. Wah gg. haha

And you can never stop making noise about what I write on my own blog, which for your information is MY own ranting ground where I write whatever I want while maintaining a level of respect like I always do. If you don't like, its your problem not mine. But yet, because of this I decide to keep it to myself and whoever I give the URL to, so I stop search engines from crawling my blog, I change the URL and YET, you still find it and continue reading my shit, what else can I do? Thats your problem already la not mine. I even regret taking the post off my blog because I was trying to be nice and reduce the friction. Now I don't give a shit I think i'm even gonna put it back up as one of my "realizations about how the people around me pulled me down" yay.

Get a life man. Ky might be at home nursing his leg, which you might probably think, there no life what break leg dy good for him but I can tell you this, there was a reason why you and him were good friends. There was a reason why you trusted him with what you told him before and there is a reason why he's like this towards you now. Isn't it? Well thats what I think but you'll probably bitch about what I think as well so I might as well just go fly a kite and light a chimney.

And whos the two faced now, when I know, for one thing you definitely know who I am, why you were once close to me, why you once told me things and talked to me, but yet now when I have found something new for myself, you turn all that around and antagonize me? I think we all can do that too, Nick or Ky or me, or Gopal or whoever man, but thats between you and them, me and you is a different matter isnt it? Here is how its like between me and you. You, make drama between us because you say I haven't been around and I am not a good friend. I, know the reasons why you say that and find it ridiculous so I decide to cut myself completely away, and have absolutely nothing to do with you. So since I now have absolutely nothing to do with you people, doesn't it seem like you're the bitch who can't stop bitching even tho I have nothing to do with you? I have nothing against you people man, I don't give you looks, I don't talk about "oh look theyre bitching about me" and my "new friends" who btw I've been close to for so long even though we've had drama, I don't have to smile at you when I walk past you or ask you how is your day or talk to you to be nice to you. I just have to make like nothing is wrong and I have nothing to do with you, like we were never close and can't everything be fine that way? Or with that way, be fine between you and all of us? Just make like you donno us la donno who the hell we are and stuff. Nothing to do with Koks and Kavi now don't go make drama with them, its all about this blog and yours. Wasting time dont you think. Oh and btw, Shawn has been like my big brother since I was Form 1, even when you all critisized me for the way I walk la this la that la, he guided me and advised me although he might not be the perfect person, he is certainly the person I trusted the most, more than you. So of course he's more important. Duh.

More about the whole two-faced thing, wasn't it you who bitched about my friend Tiru too? Form 3 issues are Form 3 issues, but you, your shit is recent man. Then now suddenly so buddy with her? And she even put herself beside you and consoled you while you cried over your chemistry results. You see the thing is, I actually thought that maybe you are learning to accept that even besides the bad habits people still can be nice. I guess we thought wrong. She doesn't know though, either that or she let it all go because she honestly and genuinely thinks that you're not like that and she has a guilty conscience, unlike the rest of us who has been numbed by all the trouble we've seen you make. Btw, I definitely have more people to "run back to" than you do, inside and outside of school, because I open myself to the many people around me, I don't justify people just by their habits or how "badly influenced" they are because underneath all that, they're a lot more than just a pack of cigarettes or a bottle of tequila and definitely more true than you are. Might as well have a problem with the rest of the 3/4 of the world right? So I think you shouldn't be one to talk about me having no one. =P Oh don't get me wrong I'm not saying that you have no one, you definitely have a great bunch of friends, but keep it up and they'll be all you have. Its true and I'm not the only one who can tell you that. I'm not saying that to venture out and expand your horizons, you must follow suit and pick up those habits. Its about respecting a person's decisions whether right or wrong (because it has nothing to do with you) and befriending their personality instead.

If I really wanna talk about all the shit in the world about you and what you've told me before I have alot to talk about and alot of people to vouch for it. But whats the purpose anyway, I'd rather relax and chillout and my Buddy puppy, who is like probably the only friend I have right?

Really man, what kind of nonsense you trying to make? What we talk about, is our business. Like what you talk about, regardless of whether you talk about anyone of us, is your own business. So why you trying to make drama and cause friction? Schools out after this year man, people outside don't tolerate this kind of shit from anyone. People open themselves to the exposure, learn new things, forge new friendships, party with acquaintances and everything remains friendly, otherwise they remain at a distance and maintain respect. People agree to disagree, because we can never please everybody and with that being said, I'm done trying to please you, at the same time I'm not getting in your business so why you getting in mine? or Nick's? or Ky's? We've all grown out of drama man. Time for you to do the same and move on. Your business as a couple is your own, people talk, you shouldn't be affected if you are strong and true. So what for worry? What for talk shit? Now instead of people talking about us, people will be talking about you and how your insecurities caused you to retaliate so severely to one of our tiny, insignificant jokes. And besides, if you didn't bother, you wouldn't have sparked KY's lash out, or even more of Nick's insulting jokes or even my long winded post. And I'm not even bitching man.

And btw, anything written on this topic is only directed to the writers of that blog, and not anyone else. I know for sure Nick and Ky and whoever has something to say won't talk shit about anyone else from your group and we expect you to maintain that as well. I still refer to you as Maya and Rasween, out of respect for the people you are and people who I was once close to, friends with, whatever you wanna call it, but I'm afraid that some other people may not be that gracious.

I'm sure you all know that KY is a nice guy whos company you enjoyed (haha you hypocrites), who might get cocky when he's irked or annoyed but I don't blame him. Neither do I think he's wrong. I'm not saying you're wrong, everyone is entitled to their own opinions and writings and bitchings right, but when you make yourself a zit in someone's face, you're bound to get popped and squeezed and loathed.

Form 5 already la, big already. Then later you have bigger, embarrassing problems you sure blame us one mah. But I tell you la, its your fault lor because you make people angry for no reason so people retaliate lor. Then you so full of yourself think you matter to everibodi, people say what also you wanna know then react and say you're hurt la this la that la when you provoke people first, that one nothing to do with us one lor. You start your own problem one, what to do. Sigh.

No comments: