Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Gopal's SECREEEEET ADMIRER... NOT!

Kerri ♥ herself.
My body says I’m a girl, my attitude says otherwise.
I talk facts except they’re useless.
My jokes are original and natural.
God, my Saviour.
Family, my Blood. DUH!
Friends, losers but they’re mine and you can’t have them which technically makes YOU a loser!
Karate, my first love. If you can’t accept that, f**k off!
I’m Barney’s lawyer. I defend him from people who call him a rapist. *cough**sangkir**cough*
Love is lame. But I still fall in love.
Purple is a sexy colour.
I wear black a lot.
I have brown eyes which I love dearly.
I’m Intelligent, My Hubby is smart…
I have kids, 3.
Vangkirthana, Vaarathi & Vazlin…Last 1 is Indian by name.
The mirror in my room tells me I have a perfect smile and the whole world seems to agree.
Confidence is everything and anything I’ll ever need.
I won’t let you bring me down! And if you do, your ass is so kicked!
I have anger management problems! Think twice before you backstab me b*tch!
I don’t hate, I strongly dislike.
I don’t like, I love.---->Gopal !
I’m a pretty straight forward person so if I don’t like you, I’ll tell you….don’t be offended, I already warned you.
I don’t want racists or sexists adding me simply because,
Racists are idiots who cannot accept the fact that someone of different colour is just better.
While sexists are just stupid! Guys and girls are both humans, they just look different. Sexists are insecure b*tches and bast*rds!
I speak my mind. Therefore, I can be harsh…I don’t give a damn you’re gonna think about me!
Ithe following peeps :
Sammy.
Sangkir.
Aarathi.
Azlin.
Eeeeeemily.
Pat.
Shantinii.
Durga.
Kugen.
Nandy.
Veni.
Shahabudin.
Nipun.
Nesh.
Vickram.
GOPAL!

Attention.
To all users with bad grammar, get lost!
like her grammer so perfect -.-

No comments: